Creedy Lakes will reopen on Wednesday 1st March 2023
Buy Your Creedy Lakes Ticket
Creedy is partnering with the Catch platform and all fishery tickets will be processed through the Catch website link below, you just need to make your free profile which only takes a minute, when entering your contact details the first time you use it. At the payment stage there will then be an option of either paying a booking convenience fee of £2.49 per transaction (this can be for several anglers for many days). There is also the option of choosing to sign up to catch for a monthly fee of £1.99 and you can book as many times per month as you like with no extra fees.
You can also book simply through the app, just download the Catch app from App Store or Google Play having it conveniently on your phone, create a free account and take advantage of all the great features straight away. Our ticket prices are as follows:
12hr Day Permit 8am* start (8am – 8pm) – £12 (plus Catch fee)
24hr Night Permit 8am* start (8am – 8pm) or 8pm start (8pm – 8am) – £25 (plus Catch fee)
Please note: Electric gate entry permitted at 7.30am or 7.30pm only, no early entry possible
Things to note:
- Only 2 rods max per angler
- You must vacate your swim before booked end time either 8am or 8pm
- *If arriving after 8am, please phone 07967 859343 on arrival at main gates to gain access.
- No access earlier than 7.30am (8am start) or 7.30pm (8pm start)
- An Environment Agency rod license is required
- One ticket per person, NOT transferable, junior prices as adult prices
- For any booking issues, support or amendments please contact firstname.lastname@example.org