Creedy Water Rules
Covid 19 – please bring own hand sanitizer and keep on you. Observe signs & social distancing rules
Day fishing; 5.30am – 11.00pm only. NO night fishing allowed. Electric gates open 5.00am and close 11.15pm
- Arrivals after 09.15am and or departures before 4.30pm will need to fone for gate access 07967859343
- No retaining fish. Sacks and keep nets are NOT permitted
- Large landing net (36in+), unhooking mat /cradle must be used, use dip tank on arrival.
- BARBLESS hooks only. Use klinik / antiseptic on fish. Note; Minimum 10lb line.
- No fixed leads, pole fishing, beach caster or fly fishing allowed
- Max of 3 rods per angler & must have current rod licence(s). Tickets not transferable, one ticket per angler (up to one non angling booked guest each)
- No reserving of swims is allowed (except by bailiff for wheelchair priority). One non angling guest max
- Rods must not be left unattended at any time and no delegating rods
- Considerate use of bait boats and good angling practise please
- No nuts, rubber /artificial bait or a pure seed bed allowed. Hemp is permitted in a mixed bed.
- All fish to be returned to the lake promptly and NEVER by hand,
- Removal of fish off site will result in prosecution. Also no introducing of any live fish, this will result in prosecution
- Dogs are not permitted. Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Anyone breaking the rules or anti-social behaviour will be asked to leave without a refund
- For your safety no wading, swimming. Drugs or heavy drinking is not tolerated
- ALL LITTER & unwanted bait TO BE TAKEN HOME including disposable barbecues PLEASE
- Entry, parking and fishing is at your risk Note: Fishing in high winds is dangerous and trees can shed limbs and fall
* The management reserves the right to cancel and or refuse Admission. Failure to comply will result in ban with no refund givenNo retaining fish. Sacks and keep nets are NOT permitted